Detached holiday bungalow sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms with fantastic cliff top views across the Teifi estuary and Poppit sands just 100 yards away.
Close to Cardigan and the Wales Coast Path
Leisure facilities are available for £5 per person per day at the owner’s hotel, and include small gym, sauna and 7 seater jacuzzi. Shops 31/2 miles, pub 100 yards.
All on ground floor:
- Living room with patio doors
- Dining room/kitchen
- Utility room
- 4 bedrooms:
- 2 double (5ft)
- 2 twin
- Bathroom with shower over bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- Shower room with bidet and toilet
- Oil central heating included (£25per week winter)
- Electricity, bed linen and towels included
- Travel cot and High chair
- Digital TV
- Video and DVD
- Electric cooker and Microwave
- Combi microwave/oven/grill
- Washing machine and Tumble dryer
Garden and Golf!
The holiday property has a garden with terrace and furniture. There is ample parking.
The 18-hole golf course, the home of Cardigan Golf Club, also offers fine views of the Teifi estuary and sea, and from the headland at Gwbert you can look across to Cardigan Island. The mud and sand flats of the estuary attracts a great variety of birds. In the autumn such waders as the redshank, oystercatcher and curlew can be seen feeding here, along with several species of migrating duck.